It’s Cinco de Mayo – so whether you are Mexican-American, a Jimmy Buffett fan, or just ready for a little Sunday – today everyone lives in Margaritaville.
There is the BOOMING Number: That’s the economy.
- April payrolls grew a cracking +263k!!!
- Unemployment down to 3.6%
- Revisions added another +16k jobs over the past two months.
- One heckuva jobs report. The economy just keeps on keeping on ticking
And then there are some other numbers to talk about:
21 Democratic candidates for the Presidency and counting –
- The President has a 55% approval number on his handling of the economy
- So why are so many Democrats embracing the rigors of a presidential (nomination) run?
6:45 AM – that’s the time I turned on the TV on Wednesday morning to watch Attorney General William Barr split participles and infinitives –
65 to 1 – the odds that Country Horse would win the Kentucky Derby – in a historic first!
Graphic courtesy https://makemeacocktail.com