It’s Father’s Day – “Happy Father’s Day” to all the dads out there.
I promise you, if you are the parent of a teenager, they do love you and someday they will talk to you again – closer to when they hit 20!
In the meantime, to all those bewildered fathers who think their daughters now see them as
- Just the bank and limo
- A fixture in the house like the couch or toaster
- Or a MAN – the enemy of truly woke 21st century women
- It’s not you, it’s them.
What is raging now is social media – a constant stream of content being projected at our daughters (and sons) ——
The only thing that is endangered by the recent spate of anti-abortion laws in southern states is the future of the GOP as a viable national party –
As a nation we should be offended at our own Indifference to those who serve us
It is an outrage that we expect both military and civilian first responders to jump to our rescue – to protect our sweet dreams and that we don’t really care if Congress and state governments make sure they get the benefits they deserve
- 9/11 Survivor’s Fund
- Veterans Administration Health Care System and Disability Claims Process
- 154 Police Officers killed in the line of duty in 2018
- It takes Jon Stewart having a temper tantrum in front of Congress to get attention for first responders!
Our Super Strong USA Economy
- If the economy were in such great shape, there would be no national effort to increase the minimum wage because everyone would be earning more than that!
Two Nights of Democratic Debates
Graphic Courtesy of https://en.prothomalo.com