It’s almost New Year’s Eve – the champagne is on ice, the ball is ready to drop in New York City –
- President Trump is alone at the White House
- After his “surprising” trip to Iraq
Melania is in Florida ready to host the annual Mar a Lago New Year’s Eve Party
- $650 for members
- $1000 for non-members
- $54,000 for tax payers to fund Secret Service tents and other extra security devices for the annual bash
And get this, the Secret Service protective detail members who are at either the White House or the so-called Florida White House —
- are not getting paid and do not know when they are going to get paid!
- Do you think the bank is not going to charge them a late fee on their mortgage payment?
And Speaker-to-Be Nancy Pelosi is in Hawaii –
Where it appeared she had difficulty figuring out the tip for her ritzy brunch – those pesky cell phone cameras are every where
Even on her cozy, warm slipper clad feet!
- Yes, I know it’s true because I saw it on Twitter with my own eyes!
- Speaker Ryan and Leader McConnell seem to be in “witness protection” and
- Majority/soon-to-be Minority Leader –Kevin McCarthy served lunch to the homeless at a Kern County facility
Oh my, I thought this was going to be a slow news week –
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!